Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Another beginning

Two nights ago I tried to update my comcast site and ran up against a 25M file size limit. Since it mostly is pictures of my family, for other family members to see, I was disappointed. I'll rewrite the front end to show only current pictures (this year) and post the link. This site is to help me write a little, maybe a little more often, so you can know what's going on.

As stated in the title, I work with wood to relax and to get real. Tonight I turned an egg from a spalted cherry branch I had. No finish, as this is a practice piece. I'll see if I can use my Blackberry Curve to take a picture and post it here.

If all this works, I'll try to become a bit more regular on my posting. I hope you find it interesting, and occasionally entertaining.

No comments: