Sunday, November 11, 2007

Carved Snowman



This is a picture of my carved snowman, a Shawn Cipa design. I'm donating this to the holiday committee to raise money and help pay for our party. In addition, the tall Santa was painted by Barb from a pattern I cut out. You can gauge the difference in height by looking at the light switch in the background. Note I turned the flash off to take the snowman picture. That cut a lot of the glare out from the white surface. I have also carved a small snowman ornament that only is as tall as the upper hand of the snowman you see here. The snowman has now been sealed and I'm debating whether to antique it or not.

This is all for now. I'm getting tired of the computer as I had to work on it all weekend. I support computers all week and the add another 12-18 hours on the weekend. Could explain why I'm getting less carving done on the weekends.

Be careful of the splinters.


No comments: