Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Pens



Well, this weeks pictures are fuzzy. Don't know why, but I probably won't re-shoot them. One is a slim twist pen for my wife, the other is a fountain pen for my daughter. Both were a pain. I had no instructions for the fountain pen, and the wood fibers tore out on the twist pen. Never the less they are complete and I'm on to new things.


I still have a couple of pencils to try, as well as three more Euro Style twist pens (the bigger ones that I've posted.) Before that I plan to start and build a small box as a retirement gift for one of the people at work. I also need to redo my shop plan to see if I can get it approved by the county. Always a project in the works.



Be careful of the splinters.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

they're beautiful. i'm so glad to see you try new techniques with your pens. i can't wait to try it out.