Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sidings on, Almost


While the picture here shows the siding on, there are a lot of nails that still need to be put in there. We got the initial stuff up, and I'll be nailing for a week. It looks different. We started putting up the siding a little after 1 pm, and I took this picture about 5 pm. Only one blister that I know of, one knuckle with no skin. Everything else is intact. Still cold out, but the wind wasn't blowing quit as hard today.

Before we started on the siding, I put the nuts on the bolts that hold the frame down and added the cross members for the brace panels. Two short walls are supposed to use HD5A clips to hold them down, which I got from a local lumber yard, but from my understanding in reading the product spec they should include a set of springs which I am missing. I'll need to revisit that on Monday.

Enjoy, and be careful of the blisters.

No comments: