Monday, June 15, 2009

Sore Thumb



Okay, I finished hitting my thumb with the hammer. The plywood is nailed up all of the way around. Tomorrow I start caulking the seams. Actually they aren't too bad, but it will help keep the creepy crawly things out. I did take pictures tonight, one outside, and a shot of the mess I've made cutting plywood inside.

On the outside I took a corner shot showing the front of the shop. There is no garage door as I need to get the sheetrock up first. But it is trimmed a looking pretty.

On the inside it is very unfinished. I need to keep the electrical wiring exposed until the inspection is complete, then I'll insulate and hang sheetrock. The tote you see is a great birthday present from my wife. Actually the saw next to it also is a birthday present from previous years. I'm not using the shop vac inside yet, mostly just sweeping up and dumping the sawdust in the trash. I haven't even cleaned up the extra pieces of plywood yet. Some much to do and such a good procrastinator.

Enjoy, and be careful of the splinters.

No comments: