Sunday, June 14, 2009

Walls

Hi y'all, well, I don't have a picture for today of the changes, as most of them have been to the other sides of the shop. The siding is up all of the way around, I've even got it trimmed. Still need to finish nailing the back side, then caulk the whole place. My thumb is sore and it got dark, so I quit for the night. Brian helped get the plywood on, then I went back and started nailing where we missed. I'm almost done with that, but I'm probably too old to change to construction as a trade. Besides, I keep hitting my thumb.

I started digging the ditch to lay the power to the shop. Next to the house I had to do it by hand, I'll rent a ditch witch to get the rest of it. I'll be a lot happier when I have power out there, I mean beside an extension cord coming from the house.

Catch you later, and be careful of the splinters.

No comments: