Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Quick Post

I was able to level the ground in front of the shop door last night, so the porch is now sitting on solid ground. Unfortunately, the rototiller decided it was tired and I was unable to finish the job. Looks like it will wait until next week. Once I get the ground level and compacted, I'll call for the Final Inspection. I'd say soon, but I know that I'll be out through Monday, so it may still take a couple of weeks. I'm trying to get where I can move in and the only task that I know of is pushing the dirt back up against the building. I still need the rototiller for a while, so I'll replace the plug, see if it has oil, and try to look for water in the gas. It has been a trouper and I need it to keep running a little longer.

Enjoy, and be careful of the splinters.

No comments: