Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finally, some pictures.






I finally uploaded some pictures of the progress and changes to the shop.

First up are some from right after the electrical inspection. The shop panel with the inspectors signature, and two shots showing the connections to the panels from outside, and the trenches I dug to run the conduit through.

The second set shows the interior of the shop after removing everything except a couple of extra batts of ceiling insulation. I even swept, vacuumed and mopped the floor to help pick up any loose dust and fiberglass. It seems to hold the temp well, but since it is expected to reach over 100 degrees this week, I'm not too excited about leaving the house. I now have another inspection, one for insulation. I was told this is just to see that I put the correct thickness in both the walls and ceilings. That should take longer to sign the paper then to perform the inspection. Note that one of the pictures appears in black-and-white. It was actually a color shot, but the background glare from the windows and doors made the image appear almost black. The gray-scale was an attempt to save the image.

Enjoy, and be careful of the splinters.

No comments: